Papers using Starstim
Starstim has been used or mentioned in the following publications (non-exahustive list):
- S.B. Zandvliet, C.G.M. Meskers, A. Daffertshofer, G. Kwakkel, E.E.H. van Wegen, Exploring the instantaneous effects of tDCS on postural stability to improve stroke rehabilitation. NeuroRehab 2015 Conference, Maastricht, NL, May 2015.
- Tjeerd Boonstra, Ann-Christin Meisener, Donel Martin, Colleen Loo. After-effects of transcranial current stimulation on resting-state electroencephalography. BrainSTIM Conference, June 2015.
- Brian A. Coffman, Matthias D. Ziegler, Jaehoon Choe, and Matthew E. Phillips. tDCS Increases Midline Frontal Theta-Band Activity in Flight Simulation Training and a Working Memory Task. BrainSTIM conference, June 2015.
- M. Muthalib, R. Re, P. Besson, S. Perrey, J. Rothwell, D. Contini, L. Spinelli, A. Torricelli. Transcranial direct current stimulation induced modulation of cortical haemodynamics: A comparison between time-domain and continuous-wave functional near-infrared spectroscopy. Abstracts / Brain Stimulation 8 (2015).
- Águida Foerster, Athira Jacob, Anirban Dutta, Michael A. Nitsche. Development of a brain computer interface for delivery of noninvasive brain stimulation during visuomotor task - a method study. 7th International IEEE EMBS Neural Engineering Conference, At Montpellier, France (April 2015).
- Rivera-Urbina, G. N., Batsikadze, G., Molero-Chamizo, A., Paulus, W., Kuo, M.-F. and Nitsche, M. A.. Parietal transcranial direct current stimulation modulates primary motor cortex excitability. European Journal of Neuroscience. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12840 (February 2015).
- G. Ruffini, C. Martinez-Ruiz de Lara, I. Martinez-Zalacain, O. Ripolles, M. Subira, E. Via, G. Mitja, J. Munuera, J. M. Menchón, C. Soriano-Mas, Narcís Cardoner. Optimized multielectrode tDCS modulates corticolimbic networks. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- Mar Cortes, Laura Dubreuil Vall, Giulio Ruffini, Douglas Labar, Dylan Edwards. Transcranial direct current stimulation in chronic spinal cord injury: quantitative EEG study. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- Mar Cortes, Dylan Edwards, David Putrino. Anodal tDCS decreases total EEG power at rest and alters brain signaling during fatigue in high performance athletes. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- G. Ruffini. tCS: risks, benefits and the need for control. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- G. Ruffini. Optimization of multifocal transcranial current stimulation for weighted cortical pattern targeting from realistic modeling of electric fields. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- Michael Reding, Suzanne Babyar, Taiza Santos-Pontelli, Tennyson Lemos, Dylan Edwards. Parietal-Insular-Vestibular tDCS for Treatment of Lateropulsion following Stroke. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- Dutta A, Lahiri U, Das A, Nitsche MA, Guiraud D. Post-stroke balance rehabilitation under multi-level electrotherapy: a conceptual review. Frontiers in Neuroscience;8:403. doi:10.3389/fnins.2014.00403. (December 2014)
- Lynda M. Murray, Dylan J. Edwards, Giulio Ruffini, Douglas Labar, Argyrios Stampas, Alvaro Pascual-Leone, Mar Cortes. Intensity dependent effects of tDCS on corticospinal excitability in chronic Spinal Cord Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (November 2014)
- Westgeest A., Morales M., Cabib C., Valls-Sole J. The effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on conscious perception of sensory inputs from hand palm and dorsum.Eurpean Journal of Neuroscience doi: 10.1111/ejn.12743 (October 2104).
- Dylan J. Edwards, David Putrino, Mar Cortes, Richard Kirby, Holden MacRae, Craig E. Broeder, Per Lundstam. Reduced corticospinal inhibition following fatiguing exercise in professional cyclists. ACSM Physiology Meeting (2014).
- N. Rodríguez, A. Pascual-Leone, M.D. Soler, et al. Skin Lesions Induced by Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS). Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation, Volume 7 , Issue 5 , 765 - 767 (September 2014).
- Anirban Dutta. Electroencephalography (EEG)-near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) based online imaging during non-invasive electrical brain stimulation. Master Thesis, Charité, Center for Research Stroker in Berlin (September 2014).
- Jacob, Athira, Michael A. Nitsche, and Anirban Dutta. Use of tDCS for stroke rehabilitation HAL INRIA report. (September 2014).
- Carles Grau, Romuald Ginhoux, Alejandro Riera, Thanh Lam Nguyen, Hubert Chauvat, Michel Berg, Julia L. Amengual, Alvaro Pascual-Leone, Giulio Ruffini, Conscious Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans Using Non-Invasive Technologies, PLoS ONE 9(8), August 19, 2014.
- Dutta A., Boulenouar, R.S., Guiraud, D., Nitsche, M.A. Delineating the effects of anodal transcranial direct current stimulation on myoelectric control based on slow cortical potentials. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2014 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE. Pages 3094 - 3097 (August 2014).
- Anirban Dutta, Mark Muthalib, Shubhajit Roy Chowdhury, David Guiraud, Michael A. Nitsche, Stephane Perrey. Development of an EEG-fNIRS based online monitoring tool towards delivery of non-invasive brain stimulation. 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’14) (July 2014).
- B Krause, CY Looi, RC Kadosh. Cognitive Enhancement Using Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation. Chapter 16 "Transcranial Electrical Stimulation to Enhance Cognitive Abilities in the Atypically Developing Brain" Pages 455-477. Editor: R Cohen Kadosh. ISBN: 9780124047044 (June 2014).
- G. Ruffini, M.D. Fox, O. Ripolles, P.C. Miranda and A. Pascual-Leone, Optimizing montages for multifocal transcranial current stimulation of specific targets: a solution based on realistic models of electric fields, Minnesota Neuromodulation Symposium, April 2014.
- M. Cortes, L. M. Murray, G. Ruffini, D. Labar, A. Pascual-Leone, D. J. Edwards, Modulation of motor cortex plasticity with transcranial direct current stimulation in spinal cord injury patients: intensity dependent quantitative EEG study, International Conference of Clinical Neurophysiology (ICCN) Berlin, 2014.
- R. Salvador, A. Mekonnen, P. Miranda, G. Ruffini, Effects of increasing the number of return electrodes in tCS, P279, ICCN 2014, Berlin
- G. Ruffini, M. D. Fox, O. Ripolles, P. C. Miranda, A. Pascual-Leone. Optimization of multifocal transcranial current stimulation for weighted cortical pattern targeting from realistic modeling of electric fields. NeuroImage (April 2014).
- A. Gironell, S. Martínez-Horta, S. Aguilar, V. Torres, J. Pagonabarraga, B. Pascual-Sedano, R. Ribosa-Nogué. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation of the Cerebellum in Essential Tremor: A Controlled Study. BRAIN STIMULATION: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation (January 2014).
- Lynda M Murray, Giulio Ruffini, Argyrios Stampas, Douglas Labar, Alvaro Pascual-Leone, Dylan J Edwards, Mar Cortes, Intensity-dependent effects of tDCS on corticospinal excitability in chronic SCI, ASNR 2013
- A. Dutta, M.A Nitsche. Neural mass model analysis of online modulation of electroencephalogram with transcranial direct current stimulation. Proceedings of 6th International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER). pp: 206 - 210. doi: 10.1109/NER.2013.6695908 (November 2013).
- A. Dutta, M. A. Nitsche. A neural mass model for simulating modulation of cortical activity with transcranial direct current stimulation. Proceedings of 43rd annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (November 2013).
- D. Boratyn, G. Ruffini, M. Cortes, A. Rykman, A. Medeiros, A. Pascual-Leone, D. Edwards. Focal tDCS in Chronic Stroke patients: A pilot study of physiological effects using TMS and concurrent EEG. Clinical Neurophysiology, Volume 124, Issue 10 , pp: 146-147 (October 2013).
- C.Y. Looi, M. Duta, S. Huber, H.-C. Nuerk, R. Cohen Kadosh. Stimulating the brain while playing a computer-based maths game to enhance domain-specific and domain-general cognitive abilities. Clinical Neurophysiology, Volume 124, Issue 10, pp: e58–e59 (October 2013).
- P. Schestatsky, L. Morales-Quezada, F. Fregni. Simultaneous EEG Monitoring During Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation. J. Vis. Exp. (76), e50426, doi:10.3791/50426 (July 2013).
- G. Ruffini, F. Wendling, I. Merlet, B. Molaee-Ardekani, A. Mekonnen, R. Salvador, A. Soria-Frisch, C. Grau, S. Dunne and P. C. Miranda. Transcranial current brain stimulation (tCS): models and technologies. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. 21(3): 333–345. doi: 10.1109/TNSRE.2012.2200046 (May 2013).
- Rostami, M., Golesorkhi, M., & Ekhtiari, H.Methodological dimensions of transcranial brain stimulation with the electrical current in human. Basic and Clinical Neuroscience. (May 2013)
- Miranda, P.C., Mekonnen, A., Salvador, R., Ruffini, G. The electric field in the cortex during transcranial current stimulation. Neuroimage 70, 45–58. (April 2013)