Difference between revisions of "Collection of publications of independent research studies and mentions about Starstim"
(Created page with "Starstim has been used or mentioned in the following publications (non-exahustive list): '''2017''' *Casey S. Gilmore, Patricia J. Dickmann, Brent G. Nelson, Greg J. Lambert...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Starstim has been used or mentioned in the following publications (non-exahustive list):
Starstim has been used or mentioned in the following publications (non-exahustive list):
Revision as of 15:13, 16 January 2018
Starstim has been used or mentioned in the following publications (non-exahustive list):
- High-definition transcranial direct-current stimulation of the right M1 further facilitates left M1 excitability during crossed-facilitation High-definition transcranial direct-current stimulation of the right M1 further facilitates left M1 excitability during crossed-facilitation, Journal of Neurophysiology, https://doi.org/10.1152/jn.00861.2017 (January 2018)
- Casey S. Gilmore, Patricia J. Dickmann, Brent G. Nelson, Greg J. Lamberty, Kelvin O. Lim Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) paired with a decision-making task reduces risk-taking in a clinically impulsive sample, Brain Stimulation, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation, doi:doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2017.11.011 (December 2017)
- Yaniv, A. & Lavidor, M. J Cogn Enhanc Without Blinking an Eye: Proactive Motor Control Enhancement, Springer International Publishing, 5 December 2017, doi:doi.org/10.1007/s41465-017-0060-1 (December 2017)
- S. Bornheim, P. MaquetJ.L. Croisier, J.M. Crielaard, J.F. Kaux Motor cortex Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) improves acute stroke visuo-spatial neglect: A series of four case reports, Elsevier, 18 November 2017, doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2017.11.018 (November 2017)
- Casey S. Gilmorem, Patricia J. Dickmann, Brent G. Nelson, Greg J. Lamberty, Kelvin O. Lim. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) paired with a decision-making task reduces risk-taking in a clinically impulsive sample, Brain Stimulation. Nov 15, 2017 doi:.doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2017.11.011 (November 2017)
- Wan-Yu Hsu, Theodore P. Zanto , Martine R. van Schouwenburg, Adam Gazzaley. Enhancement of multitasking performance and neural oscillations by transcranial alternating current stimulation, Plos one. May 31,2017 doi: doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0178579 (October 2017)
- Kerous B, Liarokapis F. BrainChat - A Collaborative Augmented Reality Brain Interface for Message Communication. Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2017 IEEE International Symposium on doi: 10.1109/ISMAR-Adjunct.2017.91 (October 2017)
- Leong SL, De Ridder D, Vanneste S, Sutherland W, Ross S, Manning P. High definition transcranial pink noise stimulation of anterior cingulate cortex on food craving: An explorative study. Appetite. 2017 Oct 24.doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.appet.2017.10.034 (October 2017)
- Krause MR, Zanos TP, Csorba BA, Pilly PK, Choe J, Phillips ME, Datta A, Pack CC. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Facilitates Associative Learning and Alters Functional Connectivity in the Primate Brain Current Biology. 2017 Oct 12.doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.cub.2017.09.020 (October 2017)
- Radel R, Tempest G, Denis G, Besson P, Zory R. Extending the limits of force endurance: Stimulation of the motor or the frontal cortex? Cortex. 2017 Oct 9. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.cortex.2017.09.026 (October 2017)
- Heldmann M, Paracka L, Liebrand M, Rasche D, Tronnier V, Krauss J, Münte T. P 94 Integration of audio-visual information in the subthalamic nucleus – evidence from local field potential recordings. Clinical Neurophysiology doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.clinph.2017.06.170 (October 2017)
- Berger A, Pixa NH, Doppelmayr M. P 95 Frequency-specific after-effects of transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS) on motor learning. Clinical Neurophysiology doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.clinph.2017.06.171 (October 2017)
- Malyutina S, Oosterhuis EJ, Zelenkova V, Buivolova O, Zmanovsky N, Feurra M. Targeting interhemispheric balance to modulate language processing: A tDCS study in healthy volunteers. 18th International Science of Aphasia Conference – Science of Aphasia XVIII, Poster Session I (September 2017)
- Liu B, Chen X, Yang C, Wu J, Gao X. Effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on steady-state visual evoked potentials. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2017 39th Annual International Conference of the IEEE doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2017.8037274 (September 2017)
- Llorens R, Borrego A, Latorre J, Alcañiz M, Colomer C, Noé E. A combined transcranial direct current stimulation and virtual reality-based intervention on upper limb function in chronic stroke survivors with severe hemiparesis. IEEE: Virtual Rehabilitation (ICVR), 2017 International Conference on doi: 10.1109/ICVR.2017.8007486 (July 2017)
- Angulo-Sherman IN, Rodríguez-Ugarte M, Iáñez E, Ortiz M; Azorín JM. Effect on the classification of motor imagery in EEG after applying anodal tDCS with a 4×1 ring montage over the motor cortex. IEEE: Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), 2017 International Conference on doi: 10.1109/ICORR.2017.8009349 (July 2017)
- Pixa NH, Steinberg F, Doppelmayr M. Effects of High-Definition Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Applied Simultaneously to Both Primary Motor Cortices on Bimanual Sensorimotor Performance. Front. Behav. Neurosci. 11:130. doi: 10.3389/fnbeh.2017.00130 (July 2017)
- van der Vliet R, Ribbers GM, Vandermeeren Y, Frens MA, Selles RW. BDNF Val66Met but not transcranial direct current stimulation affects motor learning after stroke. Brain Stimulation. 2017 Jul 13. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2017.07.004 (July 2017)
- Miranda PC, Salvador R, Wenger C, Fernandes SR. Optimizing Electric-Field Delivery for tDCS: Virtual Humans Help to Design Efficient, Noninvasive Brain and Spinal Cord Electrical Stimulation. Noninvasive Brain and Spinal Cord Electrical Stimulation. IEEE Pulse. 2017 Jul;8(4):42-5. doi: 10.1109/MPUL.2017.2701259 (July 2017)
- Looi CY, Lim J, Sella F, Lolliot S, Duta M, Avramenko AA, Cohen Kadosh R. Transcranial random noise stimulation and cognitive training to improve learning and cognition of the atypically developing brain: A pilot study. Nature, Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 4633 doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-04649-x (July 2017)
- Pixa NH, Steinberg F, Doppelmayr M. Effects of high-definition anodal transcranial direct current stimulation applied simultaneously to both primary motor cortices on bimanual sensorimotor performance. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience doi: 10.3389/fnbeh.2017.00130 (June 2017)
- Rawji V, Ciocca M, Zacharia A, Soares D, Truong D, Bikson M, Rothwell J, Bestmann S. tDCS changes in motor excitability are specific to orientation of current flow. bioRxiv. 2017 doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/149633 (June 2017)
- Antal A, Alekseichuk I, Bikson M, Brockmöller J, Brunoni AR, Chen R, Cohen LG, Dowthwaite G, Ellrich J, Flöel A, Fregni F, George MS, Hamilton R, Haueisen J, Herrmannp CS, Hummel FC, Lefaucheur JP, Liebetanz D, Loot CK, McCaig CD, Miniussi C, Miranda PC, Moliadze V, Nitsche MA, Nowak R, Padberg F, Pascual-Leone A, Poppendieck W, Priori A, Rossi S, Rossini PM, Rothwell J, Rueger MA, Ruffini G, Schellhorn K, Siebner HR, Ugawa Y, Wexler A, Ziemann U, Hallett M, Paulus W. Low intensity transcranial electric stimulation: Safety, ethical, legal regulatory and application guidelines. Clinical Neurophysiology doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.clinph.2017.06.001 (June 2017)
- Putrino D, Climent A, Dubreuil-Vall L, Ruffini G, Labar D, Edwards D, Cortes M. Motor evoked potential changes in response to transcranial direct current stimulation correlate with quantitative EEG changes in subjects with chronic spinal cord injury. Brain Stimulation. 2017 doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2017.04.077 (June 2017)
- Castellano M, Ibanez-Soria D, Acedo J, Kroupi E, Martinez X, Soria-Frisch A, Valls-Sole J, Verma A, Ruffini G. Proceedings #8. tACS bursts slows your perception: increased RT in a speed of change detection task. Brain Stimulation 2017 doi:doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2017.04.101 (June 2017)
- Luft CDB, Zioga I, Banissy MJ, Bhattacharya J. Relaxing learned constraints through cathodal tDCS on the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex. Nature, Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 2916 (2017) doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-03022-2 (June 2017)
- Starstim R32: I. N. Angulo-Sherman IN, Rodríguez-Ugarte M, Iáñez E, Azorín JM. Classification of Gait Motor Imagery While Standing Based on Electroencephalographic Bandpower. International Work-Conference on the Interplay Between Natural and Artificial Computation. Springer, Cham, 2017. p. 61-67. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-59773-7_7 (May 2017)
- Hsu WY, Zanto TP, van Schouwenburg MR, Gazzaley A. Enhancement of multitasking performance and neural oscillations by transcranial alternating current stimulation. PloS one. 2017 May 31;12(5):e0178579 doi: doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0178579 (May 2017)
- Fischer DB, Fried PJ, Ruffini G, Ripolles O, Salvador R, Banus J, Ketchabawa WT, Santarnecchi E, Pascual-Leone A, Fox MD. Multifocal tDCS targeting the resting state motor network increases cortical excitability beyond traditional tDCS targeting unilateral motor cortex. NeuroImage 157 (2017) 34–44 doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2017.05.060 (May 2017)
- von Lühmann A, Addesa J, Chandra S, Das A, Hayashibe M. Neural interfacing non-invasive brain stimulation with NIRS-EEG joint imaging for closed-loop control of neuroenergetics in ischemic stroke. 8th International IEEE EMBS Neural Engineering Conference (May 2017)
- Opitz A, Falchier A, Linn GS, Milham MP, Schroeder CE. Limitations of ex vivo measurements for in vivo neuroscience. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences doi:10.1073/pnas.1617024114 (April 2017)
- Angulo-Sherman IN, Rodríguez-Ugarte M, Sciacca N, Iáñez E, Azorín JM. Effect of tDCS stimulation of motor cortex and cerebellum on EEG classification of motor imagery and sensorimotor band power. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation doi:10.1186/s12984-017-0242-1 (April 2017)
- Besson P, Vergotte G, Muthalib M, Perrey S. Test-retest reliability of transcranial direct current stimulation-induced modulation of resting-state sensorimotor cortex oxygenation time course. in Brain Stimulation 10(2):400. doi: 10.1016/j.brs.2017.01.186 (March 2017)
- Anglin J, Saldana D, Schmiesing A, Liew Sook-Lei. Transfer of a skilled motor learning task between virtual and conventional environments. Virtual Reality (VR), 2017 IEEE. doi: 10.1109/VR.2017.7892346 (March 2017)
- Tremblay S, Hannah R, Rawji V, Rothwell JC. P207 Modulation of iTBS after-effects via concurrent directional TDCS: A proof a principle study. Brain Stimulation. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2017.03.009 (March 2017)
- Lara G de, Alekseichuk A de, Turi Z, Antal A, Paulus W. P207 Affecting declarative long-term memory with transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS). Clinical Neurophysiology. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.clinph.2016.10.324 (March 2017)
- Luo J, Chen S, Huang D, Ye H, Zheng H. Whether Modulating the Activity of the Temporalparietal Junction Alters Distribution Decisions within Different Contexts: Evidence from a tDCS Study. Front. Psychol. 8:224. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00224 (February 2017)
- Pixa NH, Steinberg S, Doppelmayr M. 1 High-Definition transcranial Direct Current Stimulation to both primary motor cortices improves unimanual and bimanual dexterity. Neuroscience Letters. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neulet.2017.02.033 (February 2017)
- Luo Jun, Ye Hang, Zheng Haoli, Jia Yongmin, Chen Shu, Huang Daqiang. Modulating the activities of right and left temporo-parietal junction influences the capability of moral intention processing: A transcranial direct current stimulation study. Acta Psychologica Sinica (February 2017)
- Gui Q. Creating Event-Related Potential Based Brain Biometrics: A Data Fusion Perspective. State University of New York at Binghamton, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2017. 10278735. (February 2017)
- van Schouwenburg MR, Zanto TP, Gazzaley A. Spatial Attention and the Effects of Frontoparietal Alpha Band Stimulation. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2016.00658 (January 2017)
- Huand D, Chen S, Wang S, Shi J, Ye H, Luo J, Zheng H. Activation of the DLPFC Reveals an Asymmetric Effect in Risky Decision Making: Evidence from a tDCS Study. Frontiers in Psychology. (January 2017)
- Sood M. Studies on cortical excitability regulation and systemic interference effects of transcranial direct current stimulation. International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad. (November 2016)
- Chalah MA, Riachi N, Ahdab R, Mhalla A, Abdellaoui M, Créange A, Lefaucheur J-P, Ayache SS. Multiple sclerosis fatigue relieved by tDCS over the left DLPFC but not the right PPC. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. doi: org/10.1016/j.jns.2016.11.015 (November 2016)
- Muthalib M, Dutta A, Besson P, Hayashibe M, Perrey S. Neurophysiological Correlates of HD-tDCS-induced modulation of cortical sensorimotor networks a stimultaneous fNIRS-EEG study. 1st International Conference of Neuroergonomics, Paris. (October 2016)
- El Hardy A. Closed Loop Neuroscience. Academic Press. ISBN: 9780128024522 (October 2016)
- Teichmann M, Lesoil C, Godard J, Vernet M, Bertrand A, Levy R, Dubois B, Lemoine L, Truong DQ, Bikson M, Kas A. Direct current stimulation over the anterior temporal areas boosts semantic processing in primary progressive aphasia. Annals of Neurology. doi: 10.1002/ana.24766 (September 2016)
- Sood M, Besson P, Muthalib M, Jindal U, Perrey S, Dutta A, Hayashibe M. NIRS-EEG joint imaging during transcranial direct current stimulation: online parameter estimation with an autoregressive model. Journal of Neuroscience Methods. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.jneumeth.2016.09.008 (September 2016)
- Martens G, Thibaut A, Martial C, Laureys S. Frontoparietal tDCS in Patients with Disorders of Consciousness: Double Blind Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. 6th International Conference on Transcranial Brain Stimulation 2016. (September 2016)
- Saimpont A, Richard O, Chabaud P, Di Rienzo F, Jackson PL, Guillot A, Collet C. Anodal tDCS of the premotor cortex enhances the effects of motor imagery training on a finger tapping task.. 6th International Conference on Transcranial Brain Stimulation 2016. (September 2016)
- Ye H, Huang D, Wang S, Zheng H, Luo J, Chen S. Activation of the prefrontal cortex by unilateral transcranial direct current stimulation leads to an asymmetrical effect on risk preference in frames of gain and loss. Elsevier | Brain Research. doi:10.1016/j.brainres.2016.08.007 (August 2016)
- Datta A, Krause MR, Pilly PK, Choe J, Zanos TP, Thomas C, Pack CC. On comparing in vivo intracranial recordings in non-human primates to predictions of optimized transcranial electrical stimulation. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2016 IEEE 38th Annual International Conference of the. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2016.7591061 (August 2016)
- Dagar S, Chowdhury SR, Bapi RS, Dutta A, Roy D. Near-Infrared Spectroscopy – Electroencephalography-Based Brain-State-Dependent Electrotherapy: A Computational Approach Based on Excitation–Inhibition Balance Hypothesis. frontiers in Neurology | Stroke. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2016.00123 (August 2016)
- Rodriguez-Ugarte M, Ianez E, Costa A, Azorin JM. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) protocols for improving results of detection intention of pedaling initiation through EEG signals. School and Symposium on Advanced Neurorehabilitation, in Proceedings (SSNR2016) (June 2016)
- Min-Shan Li, M. Ying-Yeh Chen, Galen Chin-Lun Hung. Rapid Onset of Hypomania Associated with Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation in a Patient with Bipolar Depression. Brain Stimulation. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2016.08.008 (June 2016)
- S. Babyar, T. Santos-Pontelli, T. Lemos, S. Mazin, M. Bikson, D.Q. Truong, D. Edwards, M. Reding. Center of Pressure Speed Changes with tDCS Versus GVS in Patients with Lateropulsion after Stroke.. Brain Stimulation. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2016.06.053 (June 2016)
- M. Doppelmayr, NH Pixa, F. Steinberg. Cerebellar, but not Motor or Parietal, High-Density Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Facilitates Motor Adaptation.. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society. doi:10.1017/S1355617716000345 (May 2016)
- Debarpan Guhathakurta, Anirban Dutta. Computational pipeline for NIRS-EEG joint imaging of tDCS-evoked cerebral responses – an application in ischemic stroke.. frontiers in Neuroscience | Neural Technology. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2016.00261 (May 2016)
- J.-P. Nguyen, J. Esnault, A. Suarez, V. Dixneuf, A. Lepeintre, A. Levesque, M. Meignier, J.-P. Lefaucheur, J. Nizard. Value of transcranial direct-current stimulation of the motor cortex for the management of refractory cancer pain in the palliative care setting: a case report.. Elsevier | Clinical Neurophysiology. doi:10.1016/j.clinph.2016.05.016 (May 2016)
- L. Kallel, M. Mondino, J. Brunelin. Effects of theta-rhythm transcranial alternating current stimulation (4.5 Hz-tACS) in patients with clozapine-resistant negative symptoms of schizophrenia: a case series.. Springer | J Neural Transm. doi: 10.1007/s00702-016-1574-x (May 2016)
- B. Trojak, A. Soudry-Faure, N. Abello, M. Carpentier, L. Jonval, C. Allard, F. Sabsevari, E. Blaise, E. Ponavoy, B. Bonin, V. Meille, and J.-C.- Chauvet-Gelinier. Efficacy of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) in reducing consumption in patients with alcohol use disorders: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2016. doi: 10.1186/s13063-016-1363-8 (May 2016)
- M. Giovannella, G. Mitjà, C. Gregori-Pla, D. Ibañez, G. Ruffini, T. Durduran. Concurrent diffuse optical measurement of cerebral hemodynamics and EEG during transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) in humans . Biomedical Optics 2016. doi:10.1364/CANCER.2016.JW3A.33 (April 2016)
- S.S. Ayache, U. Palm, M.A. Chalah, T. Alani, A. Brignol, M. Abdellaoui, D. Dimitri, M. Sorel, A. Créange, J-P. Lefaucheur. Prefrontal tDCS Decreases Pain in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Frontiers in Neuroscience. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2016.00147 (March 2016)
- P. Cipresso, S. Serino, G. Riva. Psychometric assessment and behavioral experiments using a free virtual reality platform and computational science. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. doi: 10.1186/s12911-016-0276-5 (March 2016)
- Choe J, Coffman BA, Bergstedt DT, Ziegler MD, Phillips ME. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Modulates Neuronal Activity and Learning in Pilot Training. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2016.00034 (February 2016)
- B. Otal, A. Dutta, A. Foerster, O. Ripolles, A. Kuceyeski, P.C. Miranda, D.J. Edwards, T.V. Ilić, M.A. Nitsche, G. Ruffini. Opportunities for Guided Multichannel Non-invasive Transcranial Current Stimulation in Poststroke Rehabilitation. Frontiers in Neurology. doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2016.00021 (February 2016)
- C.Y. Looi, M. Duta, A.-K. Brem, S. Huber, H.-C. Nuerk, R.C. Kadosh. Combining brain stimulation and video game to promote long-term transfer of learning and cognitive enhancement. Nature | Scientific Reports. doi:10.1038/srep22003 (February 2016)
- Muthalib M, Besson P, Rothwell J, Ward T, Perrey S. Effects of Anodal High-Definition Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Bilateral Sensorimotor Cortex Activation During Sequential Finger Movements: An fNIRS Study.. in Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology 876:351-9. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-3023-4_44.(January 2016)
- N. Khalighinejad, S. Di Costa, P. Haggard. Endogenous Action Selection Processes in Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex Contribute to Sense of Agency: A Meta-Analysis of tDCS Studies of ‘Intentional Binding’. Brain Stimulation. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2015.12.003 (January 2016)
- H. Hodaj, J.-F. Payen, J.-P. Lefaucheur. A Case of Long-Term Treatment of Chronic Pain Syndrome by Anodal tDCS of the Motor Cortex, Previously Resistant to High-Frequency rTMS and Implanted Spinal Cord Stimulation. Brain Stimulation. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2016.02.008 (January 2016)
- U. Palm, M.A. Chalah, F. Padberg, T. Al-Ani, M. Abdellaoui, M. Sorel, D. Dimitri, A. Créange, J-P Lefaucheur, S.S. Ayache. Effects of transcranial random noise stimulation (tRNS) on affect, pain and attention in multiple sclerosis. Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience. doi: 10.3233/RNN-150557 (January 2016)
- J. Choe, B.A. Coffman, D.T. Bergstedt, M. Ziegler, M.E. Phillips. Transcranial direct current stimulation modulates neuronal activity and learning in pilot training . Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2016.00034 (January 2016)
- C. Cabib, F. Cipullo, M. Morales, J. Valls-Solé. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) Enhances the Excitability of Trigemino-Facial Reflex Circuits. Brain Stimulation. doi: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.brs.2015.12.003 (January 2016)
- M. Barbieri, M. Negrini, M.A. Nitsche, D. Rivolta. Anodal-tDCS over the human right occipital cortex enhances the perception and memory of both faces and objects. Neuropsychologia . doi:10.1016/j.neuropsychologia.2015.12.030 (December 2015)
- H. Ye, S. Chen, D. Huang, H. Zheng, Y. Jia, J. Luo. Modulation of Neural Activity in the Temporoparietal Junction with Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Changes the Role of Beliefs in Moral Judgment. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience . doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2015.00659 (December 2015)
- Y. Tayeb, M. Lavidor. Enhancing switching abilities: Improving practice effect by stimulating the dorsolateral pre frontal cortex. Neuroscience | Elsevier (November 2015)
- R. Salvador, C. Wenger, P. C. Miranda. Investigating the cortical regions involved in MEP modulation in tDCS. Front. Cell. Neurosci. 9:405 (October 2015).
- M. Sood, S. Perrey, M. Hayashibe, A. Dutta. Investigating online effects of transcranial direct current stimulation from NIRS-EEG joint-imaging using Kalman Filter based online parameter estimation of an autoregressive model. Montpellier, France (September 2015).
- A. Malaveraa, A. Vasquez, F. Fregni. Novel methods to optimize the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation: a systematic review of transcranial direct current stimulation patents. Expert Review of Medical Devices (September 2015).
- L. J. Castro-Meneses, B. W. Johnson, P. F. Sowman . Vocal response inhibition is enhanced by anodal tDCS over the right prefrontal cortex. Experimental Brain Research | Springer (September 2015).
- M. Sood, U. Jindal, S. R. Chowdhury, A. Das, D. Kondziella, D. Kondziella, A. Dutta. Anterior temporal artery tap to identify systemic interference using short-separation NIRS measurements: a NIRS/EEG-tDCS study. 37th Conference IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Milano, Italy (June 2015)
- T. Boonstra, A.-C. Meisener, D. Martin, C. Loo. After-effects of transcranial current stimulation on resting-state electroencephalography. BrainSTIM Conference (June 2015).
- B.A. Coffman, M.D. Ziegler, J. Choe, M.E. Phillips. tDCS Increases Midline Frontal Theta-Band Activity in Flight Simulation Training and a Working Memory Task. BrainSTIM conference (June 2015).
- M. Muthalib, R. Re, P. Besson, S. Perrey, J. Rothwell, D. Contini, L. Spinelli, A. Torricelli. Transcranial direct current stimulation induced modulation of cortical haemodynamics: A comparison between time-domain and continuous-wave functional near-infrared spectroscopy. Abstracts / Brain Stimulation 8 (June 2015).
- N. Khalighinejad, P. Haggard. Modulating human sense of agency with non-invasive brain stimulation. Elsevier | Cortex (May 2015).
- S.B. Zandvliet, C.G.M. Meskers, A. Daffertshofer, G. Kwakkel, E.E.H. van Wegen, Exploring the instantaneous effects of tDCS on postural stability to improve stroke rehabilitation. 2nd Congress on NeuroRehabilitation and NeuralRepair, Maastricht, NL (May 2015).
- Á. Foerster, A. Jacob, A. Dutta, M. A. Nitsche. Development of a brain computer interface for delivery of noninvasive brain stimulation during visuomotor task - a method study. 7th International IEEE EMBS Neural Engineering Conference, Montpellier, France (April 2015).
- A. Dutta, A. Jacob, S.R. Chowdhury, A. Das, M.A. Nitsche. EEG-NIRS Based Assessment of Neurovascular Coupling During Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation - a Stroke Case Series. Springer | Journal of Medical Systems - Non-invasive Diagnostic Systems. doi.org/10.1007/s10916-015-0205-7 (February 2015).
- G. N. Rivera-Urbina, G. Batsikadze, A. Molero-Chamizo, W. Paulus, M.-F. Kuo, M. A. Nitsche, Parietal transcranial direct current stimulation modulates primary motor cortex excitability. European Journal of Neuroscience. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12840 (February 2015).
- G. Ruffini, C. M.-R. de Lara, I. Martinez-Zalacain, O. Ripolles, M. Subira, E. Via, G. Mitja, J. Munuera, J. M. Menchón, C. Soriano-Mas, Narcís Cardoner. Optimized multielectrode tDCS modulates corticolimbic networks. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- Mar Cortes, Laura Dubreuil Vall, Giulio Ruffini, Douglas Labar, Dylan Edwards. Transcranial direct current stimulation in chronic spinal cord injury: quantitative EEG study. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- M. Cortes, D. Edwards, D. Putrino. Anodal tDCS decreases total EEG power at rest and alters brain signaling during fatigue in high performance athletes. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- G. Ruffini. Optimization of multifocal transcranial current stimulation for weighted cortical pattern targeting from realistic modeling of electric fields. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- M. Reding, S. Babyar, T. Santos-Pontelli, T. Lemos, D. Edwards. Parietal-Insular-Vestibular tDCS for Treatment of Lateropulsion following Stroke. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- D. Kumar, D. Kaushik. A Review Paper on Direct Brain to Brain Communication. IJIRT, Volume 1, Issue 6, ISSN : 2349-6002 (2014).
- Dutta A, Lahiri U, Das A, Nitsche MA, Guiraud D. Post-stroke balance rehabilitation under multi-level electrotherapy: a conceptual review. Frontiers in Neuroscience;8:403. doi:10.3389/fnins.2014.00403. (December 2014)
- Muthalib M, Dutta A, Besson P, Rothwell, Tomas Ward, Perrey S. Comparison of online vs offline effects of HD-tDCS induced modulation of cortical sensorimotor networks using a combined fNIRS-EEG setup. Neuroscience Conference 2014 (November 2014)
- Lynda M. Murray, Dylan J. Edwards, Giulio Ruffini, Douglas Labar, Argyrios Stampas, Alvaro Pascual-Leone, Mar Cortes. Intensity dependent effects of tDCS on corticospinal excitability in chronic Spinal Cord Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (November 2014)
- Westgeest A., Morales M., Cabib C., Valls-Sole J. The effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on conscious perception of sensory inputs from hand palm and dorsum.Eurpean Journal of Neuroscience doi: 10.1111/ejn.12743 (October 2104).
- Dylan J. Edwards, David Putrino, Mar Cortes, Richard Kirby, Holden MacRae, Craig E. Broeder, Per Lundstam. Reduced corticospinal inhibition following fatiguing exercise in professional cyclists. ACSM Physiology Meeting (2014).
- N. Rodríguez, A. Pascual-Leone, M.D. Soler, et al. Skin Lesions Induced by Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS). Brain Stimulation: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation, Volume 7 , Issue 5 , 765 - 767 (September 2014).
- A. Dutta. Electroencephalography (EEG)-near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) based online imaging during non-invasive electrical brain stimulation. Master Thesis, Charité, Center for Research Stroker in Berlin (September 2014).
- Jacob, Athira, M. A. Nitsche, A. Dutta. Use of tDCS for stroke rehabilitation HAL INRIA report. (September 2014).
- C. Grau, R. Ginhoux, A. Riera, T. L. Nguyen, H. Chauvat, M. Berg, J. L. Amengual, A. Pascual-Leone, G. Ruffini, Conscious Brain-to-Brain Communication in Humans Using Non-Invasive Technologies, PLoS ONE 9(8), August 19, 2014.
- A. Dutta, R.S. Boulenouar, D. Guiraud, M.A. Nitsche. Delineating the effects of anodal transcranial direct current stimulation on myoelectric control based on slow cortical potentials. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2014 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE. Pages 3094 - 3097 (August 2014).
- A. Dutta, M. Muthalib, S. R. Chowdhury, D. Guiraud, M. A. Nitsche, S. Perrey. Development of an EEG-fNIRS based online monitoring tool towards delivery of non-invasive brain stimulation. 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’14) (July 2014).
- B. Krause, C.Y. Looi, R.C. Kadosh. Cognitive Enhancement Using Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation. Chapter 16 "Transcranial Electrical Stimulation to Enhance Cognitive Abilities in the Atypically Developing Brain" Pages 455-477. Editor: R Cohen Kadosh. ISBN: 9780124047044 (June 2014).
- G. Ruffini, M.D. Fox, O. Ripolles, P.C. Miranda and A. Pascual-Leone, Optimizing montages for multifocal transcranial current stimulation of specific targets: a solution based on realistic models of electric fields, Minnesota Neuromodulation Symposium, April 2014.
- M. Cortes, L. M. Murray, G. Ruffini, D. Labar, A. Pascual-Leone, D. J. Edwards, Modulation of motor cortex plasticity with transcranial direct current stimulation in spinal cord injury patients: intensity dependent quantitative EEG study, International Conference of Clinical Neurophysiology (ICCN) Berlin, 2014.
- R. Salvador, A. Mekonnen, P. Miranda, G. Ruffini, Effects of increasing the number of return electrodes in tCS, P279, ICCN 2014, Berlin
- G. Ruffini, M. D. Fox, O. Ripolles, P. C. Miranda, A. Pascual-Leone. Optimization of multifocal transcranial current stimulation for weighted cortical pattern targeting from realistic modeling of electric fields. NeuroImage (April 2014).
- A. Gironell, S. Martínez-Horta, S. Aguilar, V. Torres, J. Pagonabarraga, B. Pascual-Sedano, R. Ribosa-Nogué. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation of the Cerebellum in Essential Tremor: A Controlled Study. BRAIN STIMULATION: Basic, Translational, and Clinical Research in Neuromodulation (January 2014).
- L. M. Murray, G. Ruffini, A. Stampas, D. Labar, A. Pascual-Leone, D. J. Edwards, M. Cortes. Intensity-dependent effects of tDCS on corticospinal excitability in chronic SCI, ASNR 2013
- A. Dutta, M.A Nitsche. Neural mass model analysis of online modulation of electroencephalogram with transcranial direct current stimulation. Proceedings of 6th International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (NER). pp: 206 - 210. doi: 10.1109/NER.2013.6695908 (November 2013).
- A. Dutta, M. A. Nitsche. A neural mass model for simulating modulation of cortical activity with transcranial direct current stimulation. Proceedings of 43rd annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (November 2013).
- D. Boratyn, G. Ruffini, M. Cortes, A. Rykman, A. Medeiros, A. Pascual-Leone, D. Edwards. Focal tDCS in Chronic Stroke patients: A pilot study of physiological effects using TMS and concurrent EEG. Clinical Neurophysiology, Volume 124, Issue 10 , pp: 146-147 (October 2013).
- C.Y. Looi, M. Duta, S. Huber, H.-C. Nuerk, R. Cohen Kadosh. Stimulating the brain while playing a computer-based maths game to enhance domain-specific and domain-general cognitive abilities. Clinical Neurophysiology, Volume 124, Issue 10, pp: e58–e59 (October 2013).
- P. Schestatsky, L. Morales-Quezada, F. Fregni. Simultaneous EEG Monitoring During Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation. J Vis Exp. 2013, doi: 10.3791/50426 (June 2013).
- G. Ruffini, F. Wendling, I. Merlet, B. Molaee-Ardekani, A. Mekonnen, R. Salvador, A. Soria-Frisch, C. Grau, S. Dunne, P. C. Miranda. Transcranial current brain stimulation (tCS): models and technologies. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. 21(3): 333–345. doi: 10.1109/TNSRE.2012.2200046 (May 2013).
- M. Rostami, M. Golesorkhi, H. Ekhtiari. Methodological dimensions of transcranial brain stimulation with the electrical current in human. Basic and Clinical Neuroscience. (May 2013)
- P.C. Miranda, A. Mekonnen, R. Salvador, G. Ruffini. The electric field in the cortex during transcranial current stimulation. Neuroimage 70, 45–58. (April 2013)